Thrive, the award-winning, health communications agency, is looking for a Business Researcher in its Norwich office. We are a relatively small company but with global reach – we work with health companies, NGOs, charities and big businesses to affect social change. We pride ourselves on our work and company vision: “To inspire and empower everyone to make positive health choices”.
This is a new role and we’re looking for someone to drive the research side of our commercial team. This role will identify, research and report on potential new markets and clients for our products and services. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and tenacious researcher with strong commercial instincts but who also shares our passion for health and social good.
We need someone who can:
- Provide insights on a wide range of commercial, social and industry specific topics to inform strategic planning
- Gather and analyse marketing intelligence
- Conduct competitive research and analyse benchmarking data
- Analyse new market segments and products
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Identify potential clients and partners, in both the commercial and third sectors, for new projects
- Undertake client needs analysis
- Research and write project proposals
- Deliver market analysis reports
- Assist in keeping the wider business up to date with industry news and trends
- Create and maintain a conferences and events calendar
- Attend industry-specific events, join industry groups on-line, review industry reports
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- A business, management or marketing research degree or relevant experience
- A strong understanding of research techniques and information sources
- Great written and verbal communication skills – an ability to present complex information in a clear and effective style
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Detail orientated and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- A good understanding of the structure and funding models of third sector organisations would also be helpful
We’re looking for a detail-orientated team player, someone who is practical and hands-on, with a very good head for numbers and reporting. You’ll need experience in the tasks listed above, in-depth research skills and the drive and ability to work under your own initiative to develop and deliver new ideas. You’ll thrive working in a small, friendly team.
In return we’re offering a salary of up to £20-25k (though more may be available for the right candidate), 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare, flexible working hours and room to grow the role.
If this is you, please email your CV, with a covering letter telling us what you’d bring to the role to: [email protected]