We are looking for a creative individual with experience in identifying B2B audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
We are a relatively small company but with global reach – we work with health companies, NGOs, charities and big businesses to affect social change. We pride ourselves on our work and company vision: “To inspire and empower everyone to make positive health choices”.
This is a new role and we’re looking for someone to drive the commercial side of our digital presence with traffic and engagement as key performance indicators. Ideally, you will have an interest in health or social good businesses.
We need someone who can:
- Increase brand awareness of Thrive using digital marketing tools
- Identify trends and market insights to support key projects
- Work alongside our in-house social, production and editorial teams
- Provide regular reports to the commercial team and support reporting to the Senior Leadership Team
- Help put brand awareness plans into action
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO, SEM, email marketing, webinars and thought leadership pieces
- Analyse and optimise our website and carry out competitor analysis
- Create a customer database and develop an email marketing strategy
- Be responsible for website updates
- Work with our social and editorial teams to develop and action social media plans
- Work with our in-house production team on development plans
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of SEO including link building and keyword research
- Experience creating PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience of using CMS systems
- Experience of reporting on stats, trends and KPIs.
- Experience of using WordPress, Mailchimp and/or Google Analytics would be a bonus.
We’re looking for a detail-orientated team player, someone who is practical and hands-on, with a very good head for numbers and reporting. You’ll need plenty of experience in the tasks listed above, digital marketing skills and the drive and ability to work under your own initiative to develop and deliver new ideas. You’ll thrive working in a small, friendly team.
In return we’re offering a salary of up to £25k (depending on experience), 25 days’ holiday, private healthcare, flexible working hours, training and room to grow the role.
If this is you, please email your CV, with a covering letter telling us what you’d bring to the role to: [email protected]