Job title: Digital Production Manager
Thrive: words that change lives is an award-winning health communications agency. We are looking for an outstanding Digital Production Manager to join the brilliant team in our Norwich office.
We are a relatively small company but with a global reach – we work with charities, NGOs and businesses to affect social change. We pride ourselves on our work and company vision: “To inspire and empower everyone to make positive health choices”.
We are looking for someone with exceptional project management skills gained in a digital environment. You will be managing a team of six, overseeing the delivery of a diverse range of projects to clients in the UK and around the world.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage multiple digital projects of varying complexity, steering them through to a successful delivery
- Manage projects using an agile or traditional approach as required
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality standard
- Work with external stakeholders
- Triage and action work requests coming in from our clients
- Coordinate cross-functional projects
- Attend client meetings to provide specialist expertise and advice
- Manage a team of six, providing guidance, support and stakeholder management
- Lead daily team stand-ups, identify roadblocks and provide solutions
Ideally, you’ll have experience of:
- Project management software (ideally Jira)
- Good knowledge of different software systems, CMS platforms, email service providers
- Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Front-end technology (HTML/CSS)
- Editing videos, photos, design (nice to have but not essential)
- Transitioning and/or merging platforms (nice to have but not essential)
To succeed in this role, you should be:
- Passionate about digital technology and user experience
- Able to juggle multiple projects without dropping a ball
- Calm and resourceful, even in stressful situations
- A great communicator with the ability to interact effectively across various teams, levels and cultures
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues
- Flexible – able to adapt to changing priorities and schedules
- Highly organised, with great time-management skills and an ability to prioritise
Here’s what we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- A light and airy top floor office in the heart of Norwich
- Private medical insurance plan, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a pension scheme
- Workplace wellness initiatives
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are just right for this role. Because we’re really interested to find out about you as a person, we won’t consider any application that comes without a covering letter.
Send your full application to [email protected]
Salary: Depends on experience
Closing date for applications: March 18th, 2020
Please don’t wait to apply. We may close applications early if we think we’ve found our perfect candidate.