We are looking for an Edit Assistant to work full-time across a range of our brands, clients and platforms at our offices in the centre of Norwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn new skills and gain experience at an award-winning, independent agency. Thrive provides the words and wisdom for health-based digital projects. Companies come to us for our expertise in providing trusted content.
The job would particularly suit if you are keen to get started on a digital media career, working across high profile, global, health and wellbeing websites. We will train you in our administrative and content management systems.
- assist in the preparation and review of content
- proofread content
- prepare reports on content performance
- assist in coordinating projects and requests for the editorial team
- carry out administrative tasks
You must be:
- well organised and good at managing your own workload
- enthusiastic, diligent and quick to learn
- a team worker
- a confident and effective communicator
You must have:
- an excellent standard of written English
- a high level of attention to accuracy
- a good level of education, to degree level or equivalent
If this is you, please email your CV, with a covering letter telling us what you’d bring to the role to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday, 14 February 2020