Job title: Client Services Director
Location: Norwich and/or remote
Thrive: Words that Change Lives is an award-winning health communications agency. We are looking for an outstanding Client Services Director to join our brilliant team.
We are a relatively small company but with a global reach – we work with charities, NGOs and businesses to effect social change. We pride ourselves on our work and company vision: “To inspire and empower everyone to make positive health choices”.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills to a company that combines commercial work with social good work. This role is part of our Senior Management Team which decides strategy and direction for the company.
Thrive is based in Norwich. We’re currently following a hybrid working model, combining office and home working. Though we would prefer you to live within reach of Norwich, we’re happy to consider applicants from anywhere in the country. You must be able to travel to Norwich for key meetings, if and when required.
- Creating client touch points and generating new revenue streams.
- Identifying and building new client relationships including from inbound leads.
- Having a deep understanding of their client’s priorities, strategies and organisations to ensure we add value across their broader organisation.
- Developing and implementing effective account strategies including relationship mapping, management of opportunity pipeline and generation of investment plans.
- Deal with major issues arising with any client relationship and step in when necessary to liaise with the client and resolve the problem.
- Identify ways to become increasingly involved, at multiple levels, with the client and look at ways to increase client satisfaction.
- Present pro-active campaign ideas to clients.
- Lead pitches on major new opportunities, instructing pitch team and working with colleagues to determine our response.
- Attend industry networking events to identify new business prospects and meetings.
- Assist in formulating and launching pro-active outbound marketing campaigns to generate leads.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- An agency or corporate background
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of all aspects of brand awareness, sales, and marketing.
- Proven track record in working with multi-disciplined teams to deliver creative communications campaigns from conception to build and delivery.
- Experience to offer senior counsel to clients and foster senior client relationships.
- Extensive pitching for and winning new business.
- A leader who keeps up with growth and innovation in the communications industry.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders.
- An expert understanding and track record in sales, business development and client relationship and account management in a highly competitive, Business to Business environment.
- A proactive and collaborative individual who is able to contribute and participate as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Strong commercial acumen both in terms of managing pipeline and nurturing leads and clients through the pipeline.
- Experience in managing global commercials and contracts both internally and with the client would be helpful.
- The ability to speak/present at industry events.
In return, we offer flexible working, interesting work on a wide range of projects, and a supportive environment with our own in-house wellbeing team. We offer a range of benefits, including a pension scheme, private medical insurance, and a cycle to work scheme.
Please send your CV, plus a letter telling us why you’re right for this role, to: [email protected]
Thrive is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a welcoming work environment for all – a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is heard, and everyone can reach their potential. We value different experiences and unique perspectives. This means we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, and identities.
Salary: Depends on experience
Closing date for applications: May 16, 2022
Please don’t wait to apply. We may close the vacancy early if we think we’ve found our perfect candidate.