To provide turnkey management of a global suite of websites.
BabyCenter, part of the Everyday Health Group, is the world’s number one digital parenting resource reaching millions of new and expectant parents monthly through their global websites, mobile apps, online communities, emails, and social platforms.
Since 2000, Thrive has led the launch, management and growth of BabyCenter’s digital properties outside the US.
Thrive maintains a dedicated global team to work on BabyCenter’s international platforms, working flexibly, to help our client meet its evolving goals and targets.
Here’s how we do it:
- We devise and adapt content strategies to meet varied business and audience needs, including the creation of unique content to reflect local culture and practices.
- We recruit, train and manage local teams, including editors, translators and social media managers.
- We establish local medical advisory boards to validate content and ensure it is accurate for the local market.
- We create best-in-class, evidence-based and optimised health content in multiple formats (including articles, emails, videos and infographics) in seven languages.
- We oversee website and app production across the portfolio and manage BabyCenter social channels in Germany, Canada, India, Brazil and Australia.
- We provide valuable local insights to inform product development and business planning.
BabyCenter is the world’s favourite parenting website, reaching over 22m unique users every month. We have built a social following of 1.5 million followers, driving significant engagement and referrals.
Thrive’s robust approach to editorial processes means all BabyCenter sites have achieved Health on the Net (HON) accreditation and won multiple awards for our client.