Build a vibrant social community across multiple channels, markets and languages for parents, and the brands wanting to reach them.
BabyCenter is the world’s leading pregnancy and parenting digital destination.
Social channels form an important part of the BabyCenter digital ecosystem, driving engagement and referrals, as well as revenue opportunities.
Thrive manages the BabyCenter social channels in the UK, Canada, India, Australia, Germany and the Middle East.
Thrive’s approach combines rigorous data analysis with our long-standing experience of engaging with parents online to ensure BabyCenter social channels grow their reach, engagement and referrals.
Here’s how we do it:
- Whether we’re producing content for BabyCenter or its commercial partners, we keep it real and authentic.
- We’re honest about the realities of parenting and use relatable humour to show the audience that we understand them.
- We build trust, which means we can talk about the tough stuff, as well as the fun times.
- Our social and editorial teams work collaboratively to create and fine-tune highly shareable content.
- Outside of the UK, we recruit and train social media managers in each market to ensure content has a local feel and resonates with its audience.
We’ve built a following of over 1.5 million across BabyCenter channels on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest.
In 2021, we have driven a growth in organic referrals of 400% with over 1 million monthly referrals in the UK alone.