Deliver content that ensures healthy pregnancies, thriving children and confident parents in the UK.
BabyCenter is the leading global pregnancy and parenting digital resource. It’s owned by the Everyday Health Group, based in San Francisco. Since the launch of babycentre.co.uk in 2000, Thrive has worked with BabyCenter to grow the audience, reach and revenue opportunities in the UK.
Thrive is dedicated to delivering high-quality, medically approved content on every aspect of the parenting journey. Underpinning our work for BabyCentre is a robust editorial process and a creative ethos. We collaborate with BabyCenter’s product teams to enhance the user experience and with the commercial team to help their clients connect with the BabyCentre audience in an authentic way.
Babycentre’s content aims to give users confidence, help them enjoy parenting and let go of the guilt and worry that comes with raising children.
How we’ve achieved this:
- Editorial standards – ensuring BabyCentre’s information is evidence-based, SEO-optimised, up-to-date and approved by experts and tested by parents.
- Medical advisory board management – recruiting and managing healthcare professionals.
- Content strategy – understanding the BabyCentre audience to plan timely and authentic content that reflects the real experience of parenthood.
- Collaboration – working alongside BabyCenter’s cross-functional teams to innovate creative new experiences for users and brands.
- Multi-platform management – including app, emails, community forums and social channels, for a seamless user experience.
- Commercial support – creating content for brands that want to reach BabyCentre’s audience.
With 3.7 million unique users per month, and a social following of nearly 1 million, BabyCentre is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting destination.
Thrive’s editorial content for BabyCentre has won numerous awards, including two prestigious Lovie Awards and achieved certification by The Information Standard, the NHS quality assurance scheme.